There are several reasons you should create your batch of Kratom capsules. Since Kratom isn’t tasted like chocolate, strawberries, or anything like this, people tend to come up with their concoctions when they use Kratom.
New Kratom users often discover that the capsules method is the most effective way to use the powder. Of course, they have questions about this method too.
- What is needed?
- Where can they get it?
- How much do they need to take?
Creating Your Own Kratom Capsules
When you’ve never used Kratom before, you may look for all kinds of ways to take Kratom. Great news! There are many ways in which they can be taken, but if you can’t use them, the capsules are your next best bet.
Which Capsules Are Best To Use?
The first thing you need to consider is what type of capsules you’re going to use. Two kinds are safe for digestion:
- Veggie – Veggie capsules are made of cellulose, purified water, and hypromellose. They are vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, no chemicals, no preservatives, and non-GMO. These capsules dissolve rapidly and stop potential allergic reactions.
- Gelatin – Gelatin capsules are very common and less expensive. However, they are made using animal by-products and have chemicals in them due to the chemicals given to animals. If you suffer from allergies, this is something to keep in mind.
Of the two, the veggie capsule would be best for your Kratom. It’s going to cost more money, but you don’t have to worry so much when using it.
What Is The Right Capsule Size?
Once you’ve chosen between the two types of capsules, you need to figure out the size you can comfortably take. The smaller the capsule, the more pills you’ll need to swallow. The capsule sizes you can get are:
000 – one gram of Kratom per capsule
00 – 0.735 grams of Kratom per capsule
0 – 0.5 grams of Kratom per capsule
1 – 0.4 grams of Kratom per capsule
2 – 0.3 grams of Kratom per capsule
If you can swallow multiple pills at one time, you can always go for the smaller sizes. The best thing to do is to get the most Kratom in your capsule as you can. This reduces how much time you spend on trying to fill the capsules.
What Is Needed?
It’s not difficult to make the capsules – just some time and patience will help you to create a pill that’s not so better. Still, you’re going to need a few things:
- Kratom for the capsules
- Filling machine (if you want)
- Parchment paper – this allows you to collect spilled Kratom while you’re filling the capsules. If you can’t get parchment paper, computer printer paper is good too.
- Tamper to pack the powder into the capsules
- Scale, so you can weigh the Kratom out. You want to make sure each capsule gets the right amount.
Fill the capsules with the Kratom and tap it down and put the two capsules pieces back together. Once you do this several times, you’ll be able to do it without any issues at all.
Are There Any Drawbacks To Taking Kratom Capsules?
There are two key drawbacks to the Kratom capsules option:
- You have to spend quite some time packing the Kratom into the capsules.
- The capsules have a delayed reaction. The capsules have to digest the capsule’s outer layer, which means it takes longer for the Kratom dose to take effect. The gastric enzymes will need enough time to take care of the Kratom powder.
What To Keep In Mind
Kratom capsules are an excellent way to get the effect you want. Many Kratom enthusiasts will use the Toss and Wash technique to put together their dose quickly. Think of the capsule is similar to the toss and wash method – it’s soon over with when you take it.